Federal Resume Writing
“I just wanted to give you an update on the job search. I got the job offer for the VA Hospital in Oregon this morning! The agency also stated I was by far the lead candidate. I will be accepting the offer and the position as a GS-11 EEO Specialist in employee relations. Thank you so much for everything again!" A. Blackwell Manzanita
The federal government is the largest employer in the U.S. and the federal career opportunities, benefits, salaries and opportunities for stability and growth are excellent! Our professional resume writers know what federal resumes must contain and what “buzzwords” selecting officials expect to see when deciding whether to place an applicant on the Certified List as the most highly qualified candidate who will be referred to the hiring official for further consideration and interview.
You will receive with each level of service:
- An initial telephone conversation discussing your current job goals and objectives
- A detailed keyword/qualification analysis of your current job target
- A professionally written, USAJOBS-compliant resume and position specific cover letter
Join Our Online Community
Start making valuable connections TODAY!
- Get the training, support, and resources to write your own federal resume.
- Access video tutorials, network through the discussion forum, and view sample federal resumes!